Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Paradise Poker, home of the donk

Ive been playing on paradise poker now. 100$ deposit and 25$ bonus on completion of 300 raked hands. (10$ per 100 hands) I had to play 750 raked hands however for the pokersourceonline promotion, so i had to grind it out a bit

I HATE THIS POKERROOM

This poker room was the worst i've done so far i think. The site itself isnt bad... the tables are always going... and i can play 3 tables there without much trouble... however the problem i had was that the players there were so terrible... my made hands always got sucked out on, and my huge draws in huge pots never would come through.

I cleared the 25$ bonus, played 750 hands and only have 76.50$ left over. I can attribute some of this to bad calls, and being in hands that i shouldnt have been in... but i definately hit a string of bad luck on this site. At first i was so angry about this, but the more i think about it... 23.50$ loss is not that major and considering how i ran on some of the other sites, i can handle it very easily. I just hope to be able to continue my good luck on my next site i play on.

Oh, and one small thing i dislike about this site... they dont chop pots to the nearest cent, they do it to the nearest quarter... so a pot of 7.75 will award 4$ to the high hand and 3.75$ to the low hand... just a little thing but it probably adds up none the less, especially at higher limits.

Paradise Poker : 100$ to 76.50$ = -23.50

Total money :: 300$ profit - 23.50 = approx 266.50 profit


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home